RNN News content has received ten local Emmy nominations for its wide range of news specials and investigative reporting. The Emmys will be announced in a ceremony on April 14, 2013.
Among the nominations are:
- Richard French Live for Living With Autism
- The News Special Bodies on the Beach: Search for a Serial Killer
- In the Entertainment category for Restaurant Hunter: Hot n’ Spicy
- Our Special Report – Walk to Washington
- Societal Concerns entry for Caution: Baby on Board
The full list of Emmy nominations can be found here.