Responsible for editing video segments and the creation of broadcast graphics for daily newscasts.
· Edit video segments and creation of broadcast graphics for daily newscasts.
· Operate studio camera, teleprompter, audio, and other duties as needed.
· Excellent attention to detail including grammar and spelling.
· Working knowledge of live control room operations and fast paced newscast production techniques.
· Good communication skills and work well under pressure with minimal supervision.
· Knowledge of Final cut Pro required.
· Knowledge of Photoshop required.
· Knowledge of After Effects required.
· Thorough knowledge of television production and post production.
· Advanced working knowledge of the NTSC and PAL transmission and video standards.
· Knowledge of sound mixing techniques and procedures.
· Ability to perform complex audio and video editing and mixing tasks as well as complex video effects in storytelling and design.
· Thorough understanding of computer and server technology with good computer skills.
· Excellent creative ability.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Flexibility with working outside of the normal shifts.
Must be organized, detail-oriented, work well under pressure, and be able to meet tight deadlines.